- About Us
- Contact Us
This heritage beauty was built in 1882 and started out as a Bible College for the Associated Churches of Christ. The building is made up of a pastiche of styles. The first floor is half timbered in the Tudor manner while on the ground floor there are Gothic features in the fenestration. Inside a Gothic influence can also be seen in the handling of the fine entrance foyer, living rooms, night nursery and some interior panelling.
Our quality tradesmen were entrusted to repaint the interior and exterior as well as restoring the original features, including staining and varnishing replacement timber and panelling to matching the existing stain on the ceilings and walls, doors & architraves.